We live in a world where absolutely everything is customizable. This includes our cars, and the internet abounds with car accessories that you never even knew you needed. If you’ve got a car, read on for some car accessories you should definitely consider.
- You need your own custom car stereo installation. If all you listen to is the standard stereo your vehicle came with, you don’t know what you’re missing. Once you replace the factory system with a good aftermarket stereo, you’ll realize that the bass notes were hollow, the sound levels were finicky, and the treble never worked quite right. The right stereo is among the most important car accessories, providing more power, better radio reception, and more effective controls.
- You need a car meal tray for happy eating. If your schedule has you constantly stopping for fast food or bringing lunch along with you on the road, you’ll appreciate having a great space to put your food and still leave your hands free to drive. No more meals on your lap, and no more fumbling with the packet of fries! This is one of the world’s must-have car accessories.
- You absolutely need a 12 v wet dry vac. This is especially true if you have kids. The wet/dry car vac can clean solids or liquids, is lightweight, and is ergonomically designed to reach into tight spaces. While there are handheld battery-powered vacs, you want one that is 12 volt and can be powered by the car’s own power sockets. You’ll never understand how you lived without it.
- You need to know what’s going on in your car before you take it to the mechanic. Modern cars display fancy lights that tell you to take it to the mechanic. But how do you know if your mechanic dealing only with the problem that needs fixing, and not adding on a lot of things that don’t need to be done? You need an adapter plug that will go into any car and read the data from the onboard computer. Handy mobile apps for iPhone and Andriod will let you understand what the computer language is telling you.
- You need a car seat back organizer. No car with kids in it should be without this car accessory. This gives your backseat passengers some place to keep all their stuff and stops stuff rolling around and under the seats. It’s also a great place to keep extra water, tissues, or anything else you think you’ll need.
- You need a backup camera. Among available car accessories, the backup camera is one of the most essential you can get. This brilliant invention is turning up in more and more new cars, but if your car doesn’t have one you should definitely look into getting one installed. The safety it provides when you have to drive in reverse is impossible to match.
- You need remote car starter installation for those nasty winters or brutal summers. If you live in a place where the car will be frigid through the winter or overheated in summer, a remote car starter will allow you to start the car and cool or heat it from the comfort of your home. Once the inside temperature is a little more suitable for humans, you’re ready to go.
If you have a car, make it your own with custom modifications and car accessories that reflect your style and provide you with the kinds of help you need to get the most out of your car.