Are You a Big Fan of the Hottest Cars on the Road?
Custom roadsters offer a number of options for people who are more than excited about being the owner of the coolest car on the block. In fact, with the best hot rod kit cars, like the famous Cobra kits, it is important to make sure that you purchase your vehicles from the most reputable sources. Finding the right Cobra kit car for sale, in fact, can help you locate an investment that will help you enjoy your car for many years to come.
Cobra kits offer collectors a way to make sure that get the kind of car that they have always dreamed of. And while this kind of expensive investment is not for everyone, if you are someone who has always loved cars and has always wanted to own a unique ride, the money is worth it.
Replica Car Kits Offer a Number of Investment Opportunities for the Most Successful Collectors
If you were always the kid in school who wanted to be at the top of the class, or you were the cool kid with the hottest ride all through high school and college, you likely understand the attraction to ordering a custom roadster. With the help of the nation’s best resources, it is possible that you will find the car that you have always dreamed of.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the purchase of the most expensive cars in the world and the reason that they are so attractive to so many buyers:
- Some racing cars or roadsters can weigh up to 3,400 pounds, but Cobras are known for weighing much less.
- Although it was a low estimate to appease insurance companies, manufacturers advertised the horsepower of the Shelby Mustang GT 500 as 335. The actual horsepower, however, was close to 400.
- Carroll Shelby built 654 small-block Cobras and some 350 big-block versions between the years 1962 and 1968.
- Shelby’s original AC Cobras were designed to be “Corvette-Beaters,” although they weighed almost 500 pounds less than Chevrolet Corvette.
- On a British motorway in 1964, an AC Cobra Coupe famously reached 186 mph, which is the same as 299 km/h.
- Cobra kits are especially popular because there were only 538 1964 Mark II models ever built.
Finding the right kind of collector car is a process that requires both time and patience, not to mention a good deal of cash. But if you are the kind of person who is always used to getting what you want, then you know that the best prizes are worth the money!