Chevy car dealerships are one of the most reputable brands in the world. Not only has Chevy produced over 200 million cars and trucks since 1912, but Chevrolets are found in 2/3 of countries around the world. Chevys are so popular that research shows that every 6.5 seconds, a Chevrolet is sold. That’s a lot of vehicles.
Research also reports that if all of the Chevys purchased only in 2010 were lined up bumper to bumper, they would cover approximately 51% of the earth’s circumference. So just why are these vehicles so popular?
The Benefits of Owning a Chevy:
- From the beginning, Chevrolets — from new Chevy dealers to used Chevy dealers — have been world renowned for both their function, style and price.
- Many Americans disillusioned with the notion that America has lost much of its industrial prowess can be happily pleased with owning a Chevy. As the world’s fourth-largest vehicle brand — and an American one at that — individuals can take pride in supporting American industry and getting themselves a quality vehicle.
- There are Chevy dealers all over the world and nation. If you seem to be having trouble finding a new Chevy dealer in your area, try going online and searching “new Chevy dealer.” You’ll be able to find the closest new Chevy dealer to you in minutes.
While Chevy is indeed a trusted, popular vehicle brand, some people just can’t find what they are looking for within it. If this is the case, another brand to check out would be Subaru. As the automobile manufacturing division of the Japanese transportation conglomerate, Fuji Heavy Industries, Subaru was reported to be the 26th biggest automaker by production worldwide in 2011.
The Benefits of Owning a Subaru:
- One of the most renowned aspects of a Subaru is its “green”, or eco-friendly factor. A Subaru uses highly recyclable materials throughout the vehicle. This has led to Subaru attaining a 97.3% recycling ratio rate for end-of-life vehicles. For those looking to help the environment, picking out a Subaru is a great choice.
- Subarus are both fun and practical, coming in a wide variety of styles and having a wide range of features. Subarus are great for outdoorsy types, with all-wheel drive that allows the vehicle to navigate all sorts of difficult terrain. They are perfect vehicles for going kayaking or mountain biking; you can strap your kayak or bike right on the vehicle.
- Like Chevy dealers, it is fairly easy to find Subaru dealers. Check your neighborhood and search the Internet to find a dealer near you.
Have you had any experiences buying a Chevy or Subaru? Let us know in the comments below! Read more here.