When Was the Last Time You Had to Take Your Car in for Repairs?
Car maintenance in repair shops offer a number of services to their clients. Whether you are looking for truck repair or thinking about the different types of tires that you might by for your used car, it is important to know where to go for the services that you need. Car care services are an investment in your vehicle that not only benefits your current driving opportunities, but also the future value of your investment.
Whenever you find out that you need to have someone work on your car you are faced with the decision of making sure that you find the right person to complete the work. Although you might be tempted to go with the repair shop that offers you the lowest price, it is far more important to make sure that you are working with a reputable car repair shop that is known for quality work that they will stand behind.
All Vehicle Owners Understand the Importance of Reliable and Regular Maintenance
Both first time car buyers and people who have bought and sold many vehicles in their lives understand the importance of making sure that they know a reputable repair shop. Consider these facts and figures about the car repair industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- Americans drive their passenger cars and trucks an average of just over 10,000 miles a year, and they get an oil change every 3,000 miles.
- Unfortunately, more than $60 billion worth of car maintenance goes unperformed every year in America.
- Research from a recent study found that an estimated 77% of cars were in need of repairs or maintenance.
- Including $202.28 for parts and $103.27 for labor, the total average repair cost in the U.S. is $305.55.
- Motor oil, coolant, power steering fluid, brake fluid, transmission fluid, and windshield washer fluid are the six fluids in a traditional cars that require replenishing and maintenance.
- 87,032 auto repair businesses contribute to the U.S. economy.
A new car only stays new for so long. And while many people think about used cars when they think about car repairs, the reality is that every vehicle requires regular maintenance if you want it to keep running smoothly. Knowing where to get the maintenance is an important decision that all vehicle owners have to make.