Corporate Transportation Services Offer a Number of Options and Prices
One sure sign that the College World Series has arrived in Omaha is the arrival of the limousine type buses driving around town. Eight of them, marked with the name of the team that is on board bring excitement where ever they travel in the city. When, for instance, one of these buses shows up at a high school practice field everyone in the neighborhood knows that the sound of these bats is going to draw a crowd. When one of the team buses shows up at a local hospital, school, or other location, evening news viewers know that they will be treated to videos of these young athletes visiting even younger patients, and bringing smiles and laughter to what might otherwise be a quiet and lonely day.
These team buses are such a treasured part of the College World Series experience that the volunteer hosts on each bus often serve in their position for year after year. When one volunteer does give up a post, there is a long list of others who are waiting to take their turn.
Do you Know How to Choose the Best Limo Service?
Both athletes and party goers alike rely on the upgraded transpotation op
During this season of weddings and other warm weather celebrations it should come as no surprise that paying attention to how to choose the best limo service pays off. From price quotes to online referrals, there are many ways to check out the comfortable party buses and corporate limousine services that are offered in your area.
Consider some of these important facts and figures about the role that limo services play in the nation’s transportation industry:
- 200,309 taxi and limousine services are currently operating in the U.S.
- The U.S. limousine and taxi industry employs an estimated 256,651 people in the U.S.
- $11 billion is the yearly amount of money generated by the taxi and limousine industry in the U.S.
- 60% of limousine companies are small, with fewer than five vehicles.
- 50% of limousine service is provide for corporate and business customers during the week.
- Stretch limousines are the second most requested vehicle type for business clients in the U.S.
Athletes from out of town and brides from the area all find themselves looking for safe and reliable transportation, especially during the celebration months of summer.